SA 8000 Policy
Shri Exports is committed to
- Continually improve the work place conditions, taking into consideration, the changes in legislation, code of conduct requirements and other company requirements.
- Company with national and other applicable laws and other requirements related to Social Accountability.
- Conform to all requirements of SA 8000.
- Respect the International Instruments of Social Accountability and their interpretation.
These shall be achieved by
- Systematically implementing the requirements of SA 8000.
- Setting and periodically reviewing Social Accountability objectives and targets.
- Enhancing awareness among employees and interested parties through their active participation.